Keeping our families safe.
We are excited to finally open our new cafe and it was only through bad luck that we scheduled our grand opening during a pandemic. Below are some details on how we are keeping our facility clean for you and your family.
Due to COVID-19 the following guidelines and procedures are in place:
- Occupancy limit reduced to 25% of capacity.
- Employees are required to wear masks.
- Patrons wear masks while in restaurant and not seated.
- Games are sanitized after use.
- High contact areas are sanitized regularly.
- Frequent hand washing required by employees.
- Social distancing (tables are to be 6 feet apart).
- Sneeze guards at register area.
- Temparature checks for employees.